Tuesday 12 April 2016

Little bit of a catch up!

Hello there!

If you are reading this, many thanks! It's been so long since I last posted that I don't expect many people to be looking any more! My last few months have been very busy with many things!

In work terms, I've done various bits and pieces at the Dukes for some shows there, and have worked with a colleague on some costumes for a show at Theatre Clwyd in Wales. I am also currently working on a costume for a dance piece inspired by a forest near Arnside- This is not designed by me, but I am working with the designer to try and make her ideas into a reality.

I have been doing lots of walking to slowly destroy my 'Thousand Mile Dress' for charity (see www.facebook.com/thousandmiledress), and have now walked over 180 miles in it! I've seen all weathers and terrains- I wonder what the next 820 miles will bring! The dress is slowly being covered in more scales to represent the money donated- this is also keeping me busy!





The other thing that has absorbed much of my recent time has been working on this years entries for the World of Wearable Art in New Zealand. I haven't been posting any of this stuff online as the competition prefer you not to prior to the judging, but whether or not I make it into the awards show, I'll be sure to eventually post some pictures up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment